Monday, July 28, 2008

What I've tried on this week...

Kamu bangun awal daripada sepatutnya hanya sebab nak peruntukkan masa untuk makeup? I know that's normal but believe it or not, I don't! wahahaah. Memang dah biasa, Beauty Writer Cosmopolitan ni jarang bersolek datang office. BUT, there's a good reason for that. I am also the type yang akan mencuba apa saja yang menarik, yang sampai ke meja yang semak ni. Head to toe, daripada hair serum, to makeup (Izza menjadi saksi mata ini bertukar biru dan bibir merah/shocking pink menjelang petang), nail colors(Anida's Silky Girl Quick Clean Nail Polish Remover is my favourite victim!) to scar creams (the neverending battle with chic pox scars!!!). Jadi its only natural saya ke pejabat dengan wajah "kosong", supaya senang nak cuba all the great new products so I can tell you what's hot and what's not. Well here's a few that made me go ooohh and aahhh....

aBiotherm Aquasource Moisturizing Balm protective Lip Care - great for really dry/chapped lips. Ada SPF8 and slightly shiny, bibir nampak sihat and soft.


aM.A.C Starflash Kohl Power in Mystery (rich black with green and teal pearl) - see how in one stroke you get a few different color effect.




aRMK Jelly X Powder Eyes - satu gel, satu powder but that's not why I love it. Warna-warna dia senangggggg nak pakai. You can't go wrong! try lah....

-Nana-


No comments: